This spicy mixture will repel many of the insects that bother your garden. Be careful! It is hot!
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Add water to blender.
- Add hot peppers and garlic.
- Blend until smooth.
- Strain and put in empty spray bottle.
- Add dishsoap and fill sprayer with water to the top.
- Spray herbs out of direct sunlight. The sun can sometimes burn the leaves of herbs when wet with the soapy mixture.
- Wear gloves when handling this mixture directly.
- Although mixture is not poisonous, rinsing herbs before ingesting is recommended.
- Keep face away from blender when opening. The fumes are extremely strong.
What You Need
- Kitchen gloves
- Spray bottle
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3-4 hot chili peppers
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of dishsoap
- Enough water to fill remainder of spray bottle
- Fine mesh strainer