Try this refreshing herbal soda, the next time you are having a party! It taste crisp, light, and different from plain bottled pop. If you enjoy the flavor, substitute another favorite herb for the lemon balm.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Cup fresh lemon balm leaves
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Quarts boiled water
- 1 Quart carbonated water, or natural ginger ale
- Steep lemon balm leaves in boiled water for 20 minutes.
- Add honey
- Cool to room temperature.
- Before serving, add carbonated water and ice.