A delicious dry rub mixture, perfectly suited for beef. Apply the night before, wrap tightly, and let the flavors develop fully before cooking. These ingredients are per pound of meat. Simply increase amounts for larger cuts.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon peppercorn
- 1 Tablespoons meat tenderizer or salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary 1/2 tsp cayenne powder
- Crush rosemary and peppercorns into a mortar and pestle (use a plastic bag and rolling pin as a substitute).
- Once crushed, add remaining ingredients and mash together until evenly combined.
- Rub mixture on all sides of beef, being sure to use all and getting it into every surface of the meat.
- Wrap meat tightly, and place in fridge overnight or at least 4 hours before cooking.