Make your own stevia sweetener to add by the drop. This is a simple way to have all the sweetener you will ever need.
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Place one teaspoon of stevia powder in coffee filter
- Place coffee filter into heat proof coffee mug.
- Pour boiled water over stevia powder.
- Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove coffee filter containing stevia powder.
- Allow sweet liquid to cool.
- Place in bottle with a dropper.
- Use by the drop, stevia is extremely sweet.
- Make more every week.
- Do not squeeze filter to remove every bit of water. This adds bitterness.
- Steeping for a longer time may add a bitter aftertaste.
- Stevia should be used by the drop. Taste after each drop to not over do it.
What You Need
- Powdered stevia leaves
- Unbleached coffee filter
- Coffee mug
- Boiling hot water
- Dropper bottle